$59.00 – $74.00
Wolf Packs have been creating outdoor gear for pets since 1982. Their facility is located one quarter mile from the Pacific Crest Trail where they frequently hike with their own trail dogs. We chose to carry Wolf Packs because every item they create is carefully sewn with intense attention to detail and quality. We believe they strive to build the very finest products for your dogs or we wouldn’t recommend them.
Combine your Wolf Pack with a Skijoring Belt or Trekking Beltand a Bungee Line for the ultimate hiking experience while still obeying leash laws! See the Skijoring Page for more information on these products.
• Water resistant 100 Denier Cordura® Plus nylon fabric
• Slanted front area reduces restriction and wear to elbows
• Buckles cushioned with thick, soft Polartec® 300
• Contoured top section encourages an even load and provides a handy pocket
• Storm flaps cover dependable YKK® zippers
• Available in Red, Royal Blue, Forest Green or Orange
• Lash patches for securing extra gear
• 3M Scotchlite™ reflective trim for night time safety
• Two additional zippered pockets (Banzai only)
• Compression straps help to keep contents snug (Banzai only)
• Rugged black Ballistic nylon brush guard panels (Banzai only)
We stock only limited quantities of the Banzai and Reflector models in Small and Medium sizes only. Call for availability of sizes.
Dog’s Waist Measurement:
To properly fit your dog for a pack, please take a waist measurement around the dog’s body at a point two-thirds (2/3) of the way back from the front to the hind legs. This is not normally the narrowest part of the dog’s body. Then refer to the chart below for the best pack size.
|Small||650 in3||13″ L x 6.5″ H x 4.5″ D||22″ min – 30″ max|
|Medium||1150 in3||15″ L x 8.5″ H x 5″ D||26″ min – 34″ max|
|Large||1600 in3||16″ L x 9.75″ H x 5.5″ D||30″ min – 40″ max|
|X-tra Large||2200 in3||17.5″ L x 11.25″ H x 6″ D||33″ min – 46″ max|
Note: Extreme breeds like Greyhounds or Mastiffs may require a smaller or larger size accordingly. Please be sure to measure your dog’s waist for best fit.